Saturday, December 18, 2021

I get my inspiration from environment and nature - Ogunsola Ayooluwa Folakunmi

 

I GET MY INSPIRATION FROM ENVIRONMENT AND NATURE - OGUNSOLA AYOOLUWA FOLAKUNMI

 


Ogunsola Ayooluwa Folakunmi is a graduate of Tai Solarin University of Education. He is a Young Motivated Environmental Activist, a Poet and Digital Marketer. In this short interview with Wole Adedoyin, he shares with him his writing experience.

 

WA: HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN WRITING?

OAF: I have been writing for more than 10 years

WA: WHEN DID YOU START WRITING?

OAF: I remember writing story books in used Note books about the age of 11

WA: HAVE YOU ALWAYS WANTED TO BE A WRITER?

OAF: Definitely, I always knew I couldn't run away from writing as it was a form of expression for me

WA: WHAT ADVICE WOULD YOU GIVE A NEW WRITER, SOMEONE JUST STARTING OUT?

OAF: Let it flow from the inside. Everyone has a Writer in their soul just waiting for an Ink to Explore

WA: HOW DO YOU HANDLE WRITER’S BLOCK? 

OAF: I usually try to read other books and go out with friends to get inspirations

WA: HOW MANY BOOKS HAVE YOU WRITTEN? WHICH IS YOUR FAVOURITE?

OAF: I have not written a book. But I have a book that is upcoming

WHAT IS THE MOST SURPRISING THING YOU DISCOVERED WHILE WRITING YOUR BOOK(S)?

OAF: The fact that each Character has a reflection of the writer’s personality hidden in them and at the same time they function at different areas

WA: WHERE DO YOU GET YOUR INSPIRATION?

OAF: I get my inspiration from my environment

WA: WHERE CAN READERS PURCHASE YOUR BOOKS?

OAF: My books will be on online stores very soon .

WA: WHERE CAN READERS FIND OUT MORE ABOUT YOU AND YOUR BOOKS?

OAF: They can check my LinkedIn and Social Media.

WA: WHICH OF YOUR BOOKS WERE THE MOST ENJOYABLE TO WRITE?

OAF:  My current book

WHAT, IN YOUR OPINION, ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT ELEMENTS OF GOOD WRITING?

OAF: I think that the master of each character and expression matters to a large extent.

WA: WHO'S YOUR FAVORITE AUTHOR OF ALL TIME? YOUR FAVORITE BOOK BY THEM?

OAF: Dale Carnegie

WA: ARE THERE ANY SECRETS FROM THE BOOK, YOU CAN SHARE WITH YOUR READERS?

OAF: Yea my book explores Characters of individuals who are on a trip to the North and they discover social issues like drug abuse, Ethnicity ,Alumanjiri and Terrorism. The book ends with Love and .....

WA: WHAT WAS THE INSPIRATION FOR THE STORY?

OAF: The inspiration of the story was from my friends in the university and Northern Nigerian

WA: WHAT IS THE KEY THEME AND/OR MESSAGE IN THE BOOK?

OAF: To learn about how human interaction can be better improved and finding societal solutions to problems one step at a time

WA: WHAT DO YOU HOPE YOUR READERS TAKE AWAY FROM THIS BOOK?

OAF: To learn to live with people in love and harmony and find creative solutions to social problems.

WA: WHAT IS THE SIGNIFICANCE OF THE TITLE?

OAF: Time is of the essence

WA: HAS A BOOK EVER CHANGED YOUR LIFE?

OAF: A lot of books

WA: WHAT BOOKS DO YOU LOVE?

OAF: Career development books

WA: WHAT AUTHOR (WHO IS STILL LIVING) WOULD YOU DEARLY LOVE TO MEET?

OAF: Wole Soyinka

WA: DO YOU LIKE TO DISPLAY YOUR BOOKS ON A BOOKSHELF OR KEEP THEM IN A VIRTUAL LIBRARY?

OAF: I prefer Virtual Libraries

WA: DO YOU PREFER FLASH FICTION, SHORT STORIES, NOVELLAS, OR NOVELS?

Novels

WA: WHAT BOOK CAN YOU RECOMMEND TO ME?

OAF: How to win friends over by dale Carnegie

WA: WHEN DID YOU LAST VISIT A LIBRARY?

OAF: One week ago

WA: HAVE YOU EVER HAD A CRUSH ON A BOOK CHARACTER?

OAF: I have admired a couple of characters but a crush is a strong word. Hahaha

WA: HAS A BOOK EVER MADE YOU LAUGH OUT LOUD?

OAF: yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment